Please see below our terms of business which applies to all of our customers, who agree to them when accepting a estimate for work and / or making a booking with Commercial Auto Electrics.
Terms of Business with Commercial Auto Electrics
- Any work made to order cannot be returned or refunded.
- Pleas allow addition time required with the vehicle for any unforeseen circumstances.
- We will not be responsible for any loss of time incurred whilst the vehicle is off the road.
- Any electrical work done to your vehicle may void any vehicle warranty, this is your responsibility to check.
- Any warranty work or repairs required will only be done by us unless the repair has been arranged by us.
- Warranty will not be given for any parts or items supplied by the customer.
Payment is due on receipt of the invoice sent by us, payment is due the next working day either by BACS or the payment link sent. Any payments not made on time are subject to late payment fee's.
All vehicles should be clear from loose items in the cabs which could cause damage when the cab is tilted. Commercial Auto Electrics takes no responsibility for any damaged when the cab is being tilted.
Customer Supplied Parts
We have the right to refuse to fit any parts supplied by the customer if we deem it unfit for purpose or poor quality. Our warranty will no cover any parts supplied by the customer.
If a job is cancelled by the customer without prior agreement or sufficient notice then we have the right to charge the customer for loss of earnings for that day if we cannot find other work for the day at short notice.
All of our work comes with a 1 year warranty, items supplied and fitted by use will have a manufacturers warranty which we will check if needed.
If a repair is required, Commercial Auto Electrics will carry out the repair or a company we have recommended. No work will be paid for unless agreed to prior to the repair.
We aim to complete the job in the allocated time we book, but unfortunately parts are supplied incorrectly or are faulty from new. If the vehicle is not available due to this then we are not held responsible for any loss of earnings due to the vehicle being off the road. Please make allowances for these type of situations.
Any made to order or bespoke items are non-refundable once the customer has agreed and given us authority to start work.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure any work we carry out does not void their warranty with any insurance or manufacturer.